PECARN has developed a training module for investigators who are interested in submitting a concept to PECARN.
DCC: Data Coordinating Center: the data coordinating center for PECARN.
HEDA: Hospital Emergency Department Affiliate: a hospital participating in the PECARN research network
NDDP: Network Development Demonstration Project: a previous name for the PECARN network
PECARN: Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network: the multi-institutional research network for pediatric emergency medicine
PECARN GLEMSCRN: Great Lakes EMSC Research Network: the RNC based out of the University of Michigan
PECARN HOMERUN: Hospitals of the Midwest Emergency Research Node: the RNC based out of the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
PECARN PEM-NEWS: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Northeast, West and South: the RNC based out of Columbia University – Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York – Presbyterian
PECARN SW Node: PECARN Southwest Node: the RNC based out of the Arizona Health Sciences Center.
PECARN PRIME: Pediatric Research in Injuries and Medical Emergencies Node: the RNC based out of University of California, Davis
PECARN WBCARN: Washington, Boston, Chicago Node based out of Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
RNC: Research Node Centers: the six organizational nodes that oversee the HEDAs
- CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network (CPCCRN)
- CPCCRN Public Use Data Sets
- Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center (EMSC IIC)
- EMSC IIC Toolboxes (EMSC IIC)
- Great Lakes Website
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National EMS Information System (NEMSIS)
- National EMSC Data Analysis Resource Center (NEDARC)
- PECARN eRoom (members only)
- The Pediatric Trauma Society